- Produce innovative ideas and sales strategies to meet objectives.
- Determine clients’ needs and financial abilities to propose solutions that suit them.
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing.
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value.
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc).
- Maintain and update listings of available properties.
- Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors.
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services.
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices.
- Develop and increase business by following up on potential leads with face to face presentation and meetings with clients and providing them the utmost customer service.
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms.
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job Role: Sales
Company Industry: Real Estate
Monthly Salary: AED 3,500 – 5,000
Career Level: Mid Career
Related Sales Executive Jobs Vacancies
There's more jobs in our records. Use our search form bellow to find it!