Hiring Organization / Company: Mastercard
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleVice President, Regional Loyalty Solutions Lead, MEA General Manager for Loyalty Solutions across the MEA region with direct management responsibilities for the MEA Loyalty Solutions team. Responsible for leading the development and growth of the Loyalty Business Unit on regional and divisional levels. Directly accountable for the development and execution of growth strategies and revenue enhancement. Also accountable for client engagement and satisfaction across the region. Responsible for all Loyalty vendor management on a regional basis. Accountable for regional Loyalty Solutions expense budget.
- Reporting to: Global President of Loyalty Solutions & Managed Services, Executive Vice President Services, MEA
- Location: Dubai
- Single point of contact responsible for the Loyalty business across MEA
- End to end responsibility of the Loyalty Solutions vertical including revenue targets and execution of the GTM
- Identify, plan, and execute revenue generating actions, partnerships, and investments in the region in order to protect and grow Loyalty revenues
- Strategically lead the development of the regional loyalty strategy. Lead execution of the regional strategy to ensure market-driven and customer-oriented strategic directions
- Develop and implement divisional and country specific business plans with participation of relevant stakeholders to create a solid Loyalty business that builds preference for MasterCard with issuers, consumers, and merchants
- Work on regional sales plan together with sales and servicing team taking into account global strategy and competition
- Communicate Loyalty strategy internally and externally
- Lead the development of Loyalty customer propositions for issuers, merchants and third parties.
- Build and maintain strong and long-lasting relationships with key market players and customers.; regular customer review process; Regional plans developed; Alignment with regional stakeholders; Action plans executed
- Partner with global teams to ensure strategy and GTM is executed through the region
- Voice of region / customers into global product roadmaps, investments, priorities
- Partner effectively with Core Products, Advisors, Marketing, and Digital to scale
- Partner with key functional groups –including Legal, Business Control, GCCM, Customer Delivery, Finance etc.
- Identify and pursue strategic partnership & acquisition targets
- Represent Loyalty Solutions credibly in internal and external forums
- Management of people: Create and maintain a positive, supportive, cohesive, and effective working environment to ensure the work is done and objectives are attained; employee satisfaction & 360° feedback
- Financial Management: Accountable for the development of and adherence to regional expense budgets; Expense management; Reporting
All About You
- Experience in general management and business transformation
- A proven ability to influence and motivate others to achieve objectives and to set a strategic vision of the loyalty solutions business across the organization
- High energy, strong people leadership, experience in leading diverse teams
- Entrepreneurial growth mindset
- Strong analytical and financial understanding
- Good understanding of product technology and APIs
- Prior experience in consumer loyalty and card experience is a plus, Strong understanding of relevant consumer, industry, and market trends
- Strong interpersonal skills - the ability to build rapport and credibility quickly across functions
- Strong negotiation skills with a proven track record in delivering commercial performance
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact [email protected] and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Job Location Information:
- You may also interested for the following jobs:
- Vice President, Regional Loyalty Solutions Lead, Mea Jobs
- Jobs Vacancies in Mastercard