Hiring Organization / Company: Oigetit Fake News Filter
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Do YOU like to win every day? Are you passionate about fighting fake news? Can you jump in with both feet into the deep trenches of an amazing tech startup? Are you a self-starter who thrives under pressure and in the midst of intellectually stimulating challenges? Then this internship is for you!
You will provide support to social media marketing campaigns for our mobile, tablet, and website apps. You’ll collaborate with other fun and passionate team members to expose Oigetit’s revolutionary fake news filter to consumers in the US, Asia, SE Asia, and Europe. You should be a dynamic, creative, and enthusiastic person who is an active Internet user and uses social networks on a regular basis. Must be a self-motivated and detail-oriented team player.
- Creating, editing, and writing social media content on a daily basis for either Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, Tik Tok, Snapchat, or LinkedIn platforms.
- Collaborate with the team to create social and video content
- Monitor analytics to identify viable ideas, trends, and growth patterns
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share ideas, define strategy, and be instrumental in bringing them to life
- Keeping up with the latest news and finding articles that would be good to share on platforms
Who you are:
- A creative and multidimensional human that loves to tell a good story through photos, videos, and words
- Lives, eats, and breathes current events and pop culture
- Proficient in relevant social channels, including Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and other emerging channels
- A quick thinker and problem solver.
- Interested in Marketing, Social Media, PR or Influencer Marketing,
- A strong work ethic is a must. Must have a winning mentality, be reliable, honest, and trustworthy
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to meet goals & deadlines under pressure while multitasking
- Flexible schedule, work irregular hours in a fast-paced setting; occasional work nights/weekends
* This position offers college course credit.
About the Founder & CEO:
You will have a unique opportunity to work with Franklin Urteaga, the Founder & CEO of Oigetit Fake News Filter. Franklin is a world-famous former White House Innovation Advisor to U.S. Presidents Bill Clinton & Obama. As a successful Silicon Valley entrepreneur, he helped to establish the online-dating industry worldwide by launching famous dating websites, including Christian Mingle & J-Date. Franklin is also a famous international speaker who has spoken in 12 cities throughout China and India.
About Oigetit Fake News FIlter:
Powered by Artificial Intelligence, Oigetit tells you whether the news you are reading is Real News or Fake News. Come join the Team of the World’s FIRST Fake News Filter!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Pay: From AED1.00 per day
Job Location Information: