Hiring Organization / Company: Foremarke School - Dubai
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Foremarke School Dubai is seeking an outstanding School Doctor to start August 2021.
The successful candidate will be responsible for preventive measures for promoting and maintaining the health and wellbeing of students and staff and provide necessary and appropriate medical treatment when required
This is a term-time only position and may suit someone with school age children
- Ensuring the school is compliant with DHA/MOH regulations
- Responsible for the health, hygiene and wellbeing of pupils and staff of the school
- Ensure that pupils and parents adhere to, and are well informed of immunization programs as per Ministry of Health guidelines.
- Coordinate with the concerned department in DHA to organise and provide the required immunization to prevent infectious diseases; refer to DHA Immunization guidelines school clinic requirements
- Keep up to date with current medical practices and regulations, as per the Governmental authorities.
- Ensures the school policies, procedures, and code of conduct are followed at all times and are compliant with DHA regulations
- Conduct comprehensive clinical assessment and physical examination on students
- Maintain comprehensive medical records of all students as regulated by the Ministry of Health
- Develop a healthy system for children’s dietary intake, which takes into consideration the foods that are desirable to children, easy to prepare, and satisfy the nutritional needs of the children
- Isolate children/staff suffering from contagious or infectious diseases
- Conducting regular hygiene and health inspections for the school and documenting all the comments in records
- Be available to pupils and staff to address their immediate medical needs, providing a source of medical advice
- Manage and guide the school nurse so that they function optimally, in the best interest of the pupils, the staff and school. Initiate effort and energy beyond the typical work day, where the tasks require additional commitment
- Attend staff meetings and serve on committees as required
- Safeguarding: Abide by the school safeguarding policy and keep abreast of any change
- Bringing to the immediate attention of the designated safeguarding lead and the Headmistress any significant pastoral matters, including safeguarding concerns
Experience and Skills:
- Medical Degree with a valid DHA License in any of the following: Paediatrics, Family Medicine, General Practice (2 year paediatric experience necessary as a GP)
Experience and Knowledge:
- At least 3 year(s) of work experience in the related field
- A PALS certification
About Foremarke School Dubai
Foremarke is a Prep School catering from Nursery (FS1) to Year 8, with plans to now expand into Senior School.
We are a well-resourced Apple Distinguished School with exceptional sporting facilities, seeking to achieve the best from every pupil through academic, sporting, creative and extra-curricular activities. The school was rated Very Good with several outstanding features in the most recent DSIB inspection.
Hours are 7.30am - 4.30 Sunday to Thursday, term time only
The Repton Family of Schools is totally committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects the same from its employees. All new staff will be subject to detailed and enhanced pre-employment clearance, including identity checks, criminal background checks for all countries lived in, qualification checks, employment checks to include an exploration of any gaps in employment, and satisfactory reference checks for all employment in the last 5 years.
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes' Fair Recruitment Policy.
Job Location Information:
City: Al Barsha
Location: Al Barsha