Hiring Organization / Company: Amanos Restaurant And Café
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Position: Restaurant Supervisor
Location: Jumeirah 3, Dubai, AE
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: 4000 AED plus Accommodation, Transportation and Duty Meal
About the Client: The hiring company is an Arabic Themed Restaurant in Dubai
- Main responsible for upselling
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by interacting with them and understanding their needs
- Sells product and establish contact by developing relationships with customers
- Provide support, information, and guidance to the customers
- Answers queries, offering advice and introducing new products.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Support the overall F&B operation and maximize team member performance and business results. * Promote and ensure guest satisfaction.
- Maintain a safe and sanitary work environment and ensure only the highest quality products are being served, achieved through developing and maintaining a strong team environment, delivery of prompt, courteous service in accordance with brand and F&B standards.
- Handle daily team member relations and encourage problem-solving by team members through empowerment.
- Recommend slow moving products.
- Recommending profit and service improvements.
- You are the key point of contact between F&B management and its clients.
- 20 to 35 years old Diploma in High School or any related certification
- At least 2 years of experience in a relevant position
- Familiarity with managing and supervising restaurant operations
- Candidates who can start immediately will be prioritized and available in United Arab Emirates
- Proven track record in F&B service
- Excellent communication skills in Arabic and English, both written and verbal
Contract length: 24 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: From AED4,000.00 per month
- Restaurant Supervisor: 3 years (Preferred)
- Arabic (Preferred)
Job Location Information:
Date Posted: 2021-09-14