Hiring Organization / Company: Cactimedia
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Our ideal candidate is a passionate Software Quality Engineer with high responsibility, thinking logically and proactive in work. Should understand the importance of being Accountable, Honest, Responsible, Flexible and Committed on the JOB.
Thorough experience with web technologies and their interrelationships.
· Employed a “test-to-break” approach on testing initiatives and clarified ambiguous requirements to ensure the effectiveness of all test plans.
· Candidates must have strong technical knowledge of web technologies, excellent communication skills, and a teamwork emphasis with an ability to grasp new things quickly.
· Improved documentation of QA testing practices to enhance their repeatability, saving time and money and encouraging testing standardization and best practices.
· Provide lifecycle management of automated testing projects on software and large database applications using Jira and/or various other monitoring and scripting tools.
· Maintain cooperative relationships with developers and communicate with both technical and nontechnical stakeholders.
· Tracking Changes, Preparing Reports, Updating Documents and reporting to management.
· Train and mentor new software testers on testing procedures, project specifications and company policies to maximize performance.
· Writing test cases from requirements, analyzing testing results, identifying and reporting root cause of test failures, determining and meeting time estimates and schedules for testing efforts.
· Running and executing test cases with great attention to detail with no room for error.
· Identifying, recording and verifying defects and take complete responsibility of the software quality before the release.
· Creating Test Batches, Executing Test Cases, Reporting Defects and escalate if needed by understanding “bigger picture”
Computer science background or related degree required.
Technical skills sets required:
3+ years of experience working with following skill sets:
· Strong knowledge of STLC and SDLC with experience in writing & executing test cases and test scenarios.
· Experience working on medium to large size Websites testing. Mobile app testing will be added advantage.
· Experience working on med to large size web portals and mobile apps
· Excellent knowledge and understanding of internet technologies
· Excellent knowledge on browsers types and its compatibility
· Eye toward details
· Co-ordinating smooth implementation of test plans with the development team.
· Understanding, Analyzing and Streamlining Test Requirements.
· Knowledge on different Levels of Testing (Unit Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing and Acceptance Testing, Performance testing, Load Testing and Stress Testing).
· Familiar with Functional and Non-functional Testing.
· Well versed with Test Documentation (Test Scenario, Test Case, Test Data, Defect Report, and Test Metrics).
· Data Driven Testing with valid and invalid inputs, and Database Testing (Checking Data Integrity, Data Manipulations, and Data Comparison).
· Sanity Testing, Re & Regression Testing on modified Software Builds.
· Collecting Test Metrics and Documentation.
· Updating Test Cases and Test Data.
· Strong manual testing skills
· Good experience in writing new test cases based on project requirements.
· Experience in developing, documenting and implementing quality assurance standards
· Experience with cross browser, cross platform and responsive testing (PC, mobile and tablet)
· Application security testing
· Knowledge of bug tracking tools such as JIRA is a must
· Ability to effectively manage time, and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing priority
· Can work well under pressure, for both independent and team collaboration.
· Experience in using Windows, Linux, MAC is a plus.
· Ability to deal with constantly changing technology.
· Minor scripting and programming experience
Expected Start Date: 15/05/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED4,000.00 - AED6,500.00 per month
All employees have to wear mask all the time.
- Website Testing: 3 years (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
Job Location Information: