Hiring Organization / Company: Ae Carts
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
We are looking for an experienced Purchasing officer with proven experience in managing complex inbound and outbound supply chains activities.
The Purchasing Officer will be responsible for all aspects of the procurement role such as inventory planning, vendor operational improvement and forecasting. Additionally, you will drive initiatives to improve customer experience and profitability by working collaboratively across Retail, supply chain and operations.
Strong written/verbal communication skills are required, and the candidate should be comfortable engaging with both internal stakeholders and vendors. The candidate will have proven experience delivering results by partnering with others and be comfortable contributing across a range of topics outside of their core responsibilities.
Duties and Responsibilities : *
- Source, negotiate and purchase auto parts from both local and overseas vendors.
- Evaluate the vendor's quote to ensure it is line with the technical requirements of the client
- Look up and match parts numbers with the vehicle details given as per requisition.
- Examine returned parts for defects, and exchange defective parts or refund money.
- Survey efficiently the spare parts markets for competitive substitutes.
- Implement internal procurement strategies to cater to cost reduction, short lead times and timely response to the client.
- Develop and maintain relations with vendors to ensure best discounts and deliveries
- Execute inventory strategies to optimize sales, turns, and inventory health
- Maintain excellent in-stock rates
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- 2+ years of experience in data-driven business operations processes where associates are required to handle large volume of data as part of their daily tasks and take decisions based on analysis of such data.
- Advanced Analytics and Microsoft Excel skills
- 1 to 2 years of experience in procurement processes such as placing PO, working on lead time and knowledge is a plus.
- Fluent in English and Arabic with great writing skills
- Purchasing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Procurement: 2 years (Preferred)
- 3-5 years of procurement experience in UAE from reputable dealership or workshop
- Familiar with the auto parts shops not limited to Dubai and Sharjah
- Hard worker, team player with good communication skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From AED2,500.00 per month
Job Location Information:
Date Posted: 2021-06-10