Hiring Organization / Company: Edenred Uae
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
The purpose of the role is to assist in the day to day delivery and execution of product releases that deliver value to our users and moves the business KPIs.
You will be taught the ins and outs of what it takes to become a seasoned Product Manager, in exchange we are looking for a hard-working, fast learner who is keen to make an impact and pursue a career in Product Management.
Quickly build a deep understanding and empathy for our users, participating in user interviews and analyzing qualitative and quantitative data to discover trends and insights
- Research competitor products and identify gaps in our offering and user experience
- Work with analytic tools, defining events we need to track within our applications and creating conversion funnel reports
- Work closely with our customer service teams to analyze the most important problems our users are facing and ideate solutions
- Learn how to deconstruct a user’s problem using design thinking problem solving techniques that you will be taught as you shadow a senior product manager
- Work with our product, design and development team to write clear requirements that help us ship releases to users
- Clearly articulate product concepts to other teams, engineering, executive, UX/UI, client, and customer service teams alike
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that they are working towards the specifications and are unblocked when appropriate
- Own specific projects from inception to delivery, working closely with internal stakeholders and partners to get projects complete on time and to specification
Requirements to apply
- The ideal candidate will be a graduate in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, or related field
- Passionate about creating products that help make people’s lives easier
- Already has an understanding of what product management is about and wants to pursue a career as a Product Manager
- Good analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills with the ability to influence others and build relationships
- Solution and team oriented while demonstrating the ability to work independently and solve problems with minimal guidance or unclear requirements
Submit your CV
Submit a cover letter answering the following questions:
What are your career goals right now?
In what ways has is coursework or university experience relevant to this position?
What interests you the most about starting a Product Management career?
Note: Applicants who do not answer all three questions will not be considered.
User Experience Design
Job Location Information:
Date Posted: 2021-06-10
- You may also interested for the following jobs:
- Product Intern (6 Months Internship To Permanent) Jobs
- Jobs Vacancies in Edenred Uae