Hiring Organization / Company: Veo
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Looking for an Operations Coordinator (Logistics) who will be part of the UAE operations for Environmental solutions- (waste management industry), based at Abu Dhabi. Assisting in manpower planning and utilization of resources to its full potential.
- Monitor fleet efficiency and performance: by preparing the vehicle roster, checking the route map and duty schedule of the drivers.
- Prepare the staff duty schedule
- Managing the selling of the bales and coordinate with third parties and clients
- Responsible to coordinate workload through the entire project development.
- Planning and scheduling the trips , managing daily collection fleet and routes.
- Controlling the Daily collection summary (trip details) with the digital back office of the collector mobile application.
- Data entries of Trips/collections (completed, cancelled or rejected, km driven per car, kg collected.
- Forwarding the report to the Operation Manager on a weekly basis.
- Coordinating with the Workshop team for vehicle repair, maintenance, etc.
- Monitor and manage the renewal of GPS device of the vehicles.
- Able to work within a digital environment with a mobile application and a back office web site
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent Workforce Management Skills
- Reporting & data analytics
- Knowledge in road map optimization
- Google Suite (A Plus)
- Minimum of 3 years or more of experience in fleet management and/or sorting facilities and/or plastic recycling industry
- College Diploma in related Field
- Valid UAE Driving License (Light Vehicle - Manual)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Location Information:
City: Abu Dhabi
Location: Abu Dhabi
Date Posted: 2021-05-04
Jobs in Dubai (☑️Verified)