Hiring Organization / Company: Kuehne+nagel
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Are you inclined towards putting your customers at the heart of everything you do? If yes, this is the perfect opportunity.
Your RoleYou will be responsible for attracting customers from the market and maintaining strong relationships with them. You will have to ensure that Kuehne+Nagel is in a strong position to participate and win national, regional, and/or global RFQs, tenders, or bids.
- Directly manage and sell all Corporate Key Accounts that are present in country for the Pharma vertical
- Act as the main liaison between customer and Kuehne+Nagel contacts to ensure an aligned approach
- Build strong relationship with as many points of contact as possible to ensure a long standing business partnership
- Understand and communicate local customer needs throughout the organization, particularly to the Regional and Global Key Account Managers
- Meet or exceed set targets & goals as determined by the company
- Communicate, support and co-ordinate specific customer requirements (including RFQ's) with the organization, particularly with the Regional and Global Key Account Managers
Your Skills and Experiences
- Bachelors degree in Logistics, Supply Chain or a similar discipline
- Several years of Sales and Account Management experience in the freight forwarding industry
- Willingness to work in a team, able to drive business and potential to come with business solutions
- Powers of persuasion, diplomatic panache, excellent communication skills in English and outstanding performance in closing deals
- Strong leadership skills, with a focus on professional and personal staff development
Job Location Information:
Date Posted: 2021-04-07
Before you apply, we would like to invite you to join our FB Group.No, thanks! Just let me apply for this job vacancy.
Jobs in Dubai (☑️Verified)
- You may also interested for the following jobs:
- National Key Account Management Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Jobs Vacancies in Kuehne+nagel