Hiring Organization / Company: Adidas
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Manage the product flow of adidas, Reebok efficiently and timely in a cost-effective way from factories until stocks are booked at Dubai and Tangier DCs. Responsibility also includes the daily monitoring of all related functions of inbound shipping, clearing, forwarding and stock updates]
- Overall responsibility of timely and accurate inbound booking process.
- Responsible for efficient and timely product flow from factories to warehouse and Dubai to Tangier transfers.
- Managing shipping line and inbound service provider account management.
- Responsible for timely maintenance of shipping instructions for all brands
- Manage the documentation process of inbound shipments.
- Ensure visibility level (Forecast) for future Inbounds across SCM and external stakeholders
- Monitor and measure progress of KPI’s to attend global and local targets.
- Control and monitor Inbound Cost to ensure the highest level of governance, efficiency and potential savings.
- Responsible for Harmonized System Code (HS Code) for Dubai and Tangier Plants.
- Support Global Logistics Team for Tendering Process, Projects Implementations (e.g. FIP, Global Reports).
- Manage overall logistics activities for Non-Trade Business.
- Support NTP team for Non-Trade tendering process.
- Ensure highest level of organizational efficiency among team members.
- Develop the functional and technical skills of direct reports.
- Ensure smooth cooperation/network with direct reports as well as other team members.
- Build and manage inbound setup and find the most efficient product flow with the lowest cost and lead time
- Global: Yes
- Regional: Yes
- Order Fulfillment
- DC Operation
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Outlook : Good
- Word : Good
- Excel : Advanced
- PowerPoint : Good
- SAP : Good
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree in Logistics, Supply chain
- 4-6 years of overall work experience in Logistics with minimum two years in a managerial capacity.
Job Location Information: