Hiring Organization / Company: Black Pearl Consult
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
An exciting opportunity is waiting for a well experienced IT Business Architecture Lead for a well-known institution based in Dubai. Reporting to the Enterprise Architecture Manager, you will proactively and holistically leading or supporting Enterprise Architecture activities that create deliverables that guide business models, people, process, organizational change, and investments in response to disruptive technology forces and toward achieving targeted business outcomes. You will establish and manage the enterprise business architecture practice including framework, standards and guidelines for business capabilities, functions, processes and organization design and ensure that the respective components and elements are interlinked, and all aligned with organization strategy objectives and corporate governance principles.
- Develop and maintain the architectural vision and the strategic technology planning and ensure that the respective business models are interlinked, and all aligned with organization strategy objectives and corporate governance principles.
- Focus, assess and analyze the business strategy and targeted business outcomes and clarifying strategic intentions in identifying the business outcomes, exploring implications, impacts and risks; and addressing stakeholder questions.
- Establish and manage the enterprise architecture practice including framework, standards and guidelines encompassing:
- Business architecture
- Architectural governance
- Develop and maintain the enterprise blueprint for business models, people, process and organizational change.
- Ensures technology governance as per the Enterprise Architecture standards by contributing in the development, review and enforcement of enterprise architecture policies, standards and procedures in coordination with other functions and business units.
- Manage and maintain a holistic view of the business models, people, process and organizational change.
- Manage the development of architecture transition using capability based-planning techniques or other well-known techniques to achieve the to-be state, in cooperation with projects portfolio management and strategy and planning units.
- Identify and drive opportunities to simplify and leverage the existing tools/assets and resources across IT.
- Participate in the development and review of GIT’s KPIs and targets in line with the developed technology strategy.
- Participate and effectively contribute to the efforts of researching, studying, evaluating, and contributing to RFI/RFP/RFQ content and technical requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in business, information systems or related discipline
- Master’s Degree is preferable.
- Professional Architect Certificate, such as: TOGAF
- Preferred professional certifications: (e.g. PMP, COBIT, ITIL…).
- 10+ years of Information Technology and/or business experience.
- 4+ years of relevant working experience.
- Working experience in multiple industries (e.g. Oil & Gas, Energy, Utilities, Retail, Government…) is preferable.
- Working experience in enterprise business architecture management.
- Working experience in developing technology strategies and roadmaps.
- Working experience in digital transformation, change management and process redesign methods
- Working experience in new technology trends (e.g. IoT, Blockchain, Big Data, AI…)
- Knowledge and understanding of different types of business and operating models (existing, new, emerging and hybrid)
- Knowledge in all aspects of designing and constructing business processes, functions and organizational structures
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, valuation and metrics development are preferable
- Statistical and information analysis skills (a plus)
- Good knowledge in project management methodology
- Good knowledge in portfolio management practice.
Job Location Information:
Date Posted: 2021-04-08
Jobs in Dubai (☑️Verified)