Hiring Organization / Company: Blue Hat Hr Services
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
If you have desire to work with the public and a passion for delivering excellent visitor care and can Saudi Arabian Arabic, then you are the one we are looking for.
- Overseeing the internship services for the Pavilion.
- Responsible for assisting and supervising day to day operations for the Internship Programs.
- Responsible for managing the interns’ recruitment process, training, and onboarding.
- Ensuring the internship a meaningful learning experience for the students.
- Effectively coaching the interns and providing all the necessary resources for the designated position.
- Develop learning objectives and goals with the students via an individual development plan.
- Monitoring the interns to ensure they are completing assigned duties and keeping themselves occupied throughout the working hours.
- Ensure interns’ welfare is taken care in terms of flights and accommodation, uniform concessions, and timely issuance of allowance.
- Evaluate interns’ progress and provide routine feedback on performance and expectations.
- Close coordination with the respective university to share performance reports and assessments.
- Perform coaching and addressing any disciplinary issues with the Internship Program Head when necessary.
- Creating of shift reports with all issues, incidents, and observations logs.
- Communicating on any changes or issues regarding the internship to the Internship Program Head.
- Work along with the Internship Services Head to provide regular evaluations of the students’ performance throughout the internship duration.
Required Qualification / Skills / Experience:
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree .
- Minimum 3 + years of relevant experience in Guest Relation Services within a large event or visitor attractions
- Should be experienced in staff management and leading high performing teams/students.
- A genuine desire to work with the public and a passion for delivering excellent visitor care.
- Effective in making presentations, policies, and high-level documentations.
- Excellent oral & written communication Saudi Arabian Arabic and English.
- Strong in interpersonal and Leadership skills and with problem-solving abilities.
- Knowledge of databases, MS Office, IT systems and software.
- Ability to work effectively within a large multi-disciplinary organization.
- Ability to perform within high-pressure situations requiring quick decision making.
Job Location: Dubai
Type of Employment: Contract
Salary Offered: 29000 AED / Per month
What you can expect from the employer
- An attractive salary.
- Health insurance.
- A clean and hygienic environment.
- Working with decent / highly educated and professional team.
- Opportunities to learn and improve credentials.
- Opportunity to work and manage multi-nationals.
- Relocation assistance.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: AED29,000.00 per month
Job Location Information:
Date Posted: 2021-07-19