Hiring Organization / Company: Farah Experiences
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
At Farah, we thrive on seeing happy guests, colleagues, and partners. We believe that each individual that we meet is important, and that we can make a positive difference to their lives. Our purpose is to create happiness... one smile at a time.
We are currently hiring for a HR Business Partner who will be an addition to our vibrant Human Resources team.
As a HR Business Partner, you will be providing professional HR guidance and support to relevant internal client groups with the objective to add value to the business. You will also liaise with other HR functions including Recruitment, Training & Development and HR Service Center.
Your job scope includes:
- In partnership with business stakeholders leads the people agenda in line with the HR and business strategy.
- Responsible for leading and implementing the HR strategy underpinned by functional People Plans.
- Apply change management and organizational development strategies, influences and assists organizational change initiatives in support of business strategies.
- Support and provide input to performance management to drive a high-performance culture and ensures implementation across the facility with required documentation in place and reviewed as required.
- Ensure that disciplinary action and terminations are executed fairly and correctly as per company policies and procedures.
- Compile, manage and review HR headcount budgets for the business area ensuring compliance with headcounts, salary bands, grading levels, benefits, job titles and structure. Provides recommendations in relation to organizational structure, staff productivity and efficiency related to company strategy and goals. Ensures any headcount budget changes have the necessary approval before being implemented.
- Understand, communicate, and apply reward & recognition strategies leading to an engaged and high-performing workforce.
- Proactively supports the delivery of HR Processes at their assigned business areas.
- Advise managers on organizational policy matters and recommends changes to policies.
- Serve as a link between management and Colleagues by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Contribute in recruitment of Senior Leaders as per operational and manning guides. Communicate promotions and contract changes to Senior Leaders.
- Work with internal communications, engagement and training and development as and when required to drive HR strategy across the organization.
- Responsible for identifying the talent and succession pipeline across relevant function and overall business.
- Identify opportunities across function and business which maximise efficiencies and deliver business performance.
As an ideal candidate, you must have:
- A degree or diploma in HR or Business Management, CIPD qualification or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years Managerial/HR work experience in a large-sized work environment.
- Proven track record of progression in various HR disciplines.
- Knowledge of UAE Labor Law.
- ERP experience required.
- Excellent communication & analytical skills, and;
- Strong skills on negotiation, analytical and problem solving with strong business acumen, time management and priorities management skills.
Are you interested in this position? Apply now!
Job Location Information:
Date Posted: 2021-06-10