Hiring Organization / Company: Tmf Group
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
About TMF Group
In an environment of ever increasing globalization we provide professional services in 80+ countries to help our clients operate across borders. Whether entering a new market or driving in country growth we ensure they stay focused on their core business, taking the stress away from their accounting, legal and HR responsibilities.
Head of Compliance
Support colleagues in the provision of a high-quality accounting service, including the preparation of data, and acting as the primary day to day contact for the provision of those services, to meet stakeholders’ expectations
- Promote and enhance the compliance, risk and governance culture within TMF in Dubai, Abu Dhabi Global Market and Qatar (‘the business’);
- Act as the Compliance Officer and MLRO for the business;
- Maintain the relationship with the supplier of compliance/MLRO services for the TMF business in ADGM;
- Establish- and maintain- constructive relationships with the respective regulators, auditors and other relevant institutions;
- Produce and maintain appropriate AML/CFT, Compliance and Risk policies and procedures for the business and ensure that they are maintained in line with local regulatory requirements, as well as Group requirements and frameworks;
- Advise the Boards and Management on AML/CFT, Compliance, Risk Management issues, escalating any specific items that require special attention to the MD, Governance Market Leader and/or Group Chief Compliance Officer;
- Support the delivery of AML/CFT, Compliance and Risk training to all staff (induction training and ongoing training) working with HR to ensure appropriate training records are maintained;
- Issue regular reports to the Boards and Group Governance on AML/CFT, Compliance, Risk work including information on regulatory changes; regulatory interaction; breaches, errors, omissions and complaints; progress in implementing recommendations arising from internal audits, external audits, regulatory visits and compliance monitoring activities; and items escalated to the MD, Governance Market Leader and Group Governance during the reporting period;
- Receive all suspicious activity reports and liaise internally and externally as appropriate;
- Liaise with Group functions, specifically in term of AML/CFT and sanctions checking, risk assessments, governance frameworks and insurance;
- Work with Group to maintain and embed within the business the Enterprise Risk Model;
- Working with the MD to maintain the legal entity governance framework for the business;
- Provide support to the the local teams and Group to ensure that certifications are maintained.
- In conjunction with the MD, develop and promote an external compliance offering for clients across the Market. This will be a phased approach over the initial 12 months requiring the development of a relevant compliance requirements for target companies including:
- client AML/CFT, Compliance and Risk framework
- AML/CFT, Compliance and Risk policies and procedures
- Risk based CMPs
- Board Reporting controls
- Training Materials
- Identifying individuals to be employed as part of the external offering to target clients.
Key Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum 5 years working experience in a relevant role
- Strong Compliance, Risk or Governance focus with knowledge of relevant legislation and regulatory requirements
- Confident leading, communicating and contributing at a senior level
Make an impact
Our global presence in more than 80 countries allows you to impact how global and diverse clients do business as well as give back to the global communities we operate in
Be part of One TMF
At TMF Group, it’s our people who make us who we are. Our company thrives on entrepreneurial spirit and is full of proactive people who combine enthusiasm with responsibility and accountability.
A world of opportunity
Regardless of where you are in your career, TMF Group opens a world of opportunity where you will be part of our team and is supported in your global career journey.
Job Location Information:
City: Abu Dhabi
Location: Abu Dhabi
Date Posted: 2021-06-10