Hiring Organization / Company: Movenpick
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
As Head Baker, you will be responsible for developing and planning recipes and overseeing the daily production of bread and other baked goods.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Oversee the production, preparation and presentation of all baked items, and ensures highest quality and smooth operation.
- Monitor the restaurant kitchen control systems to ensure quality standards are maintained.
- Ensure all colleagues are well trained.
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in 5 Star Hotels
- Good command of English Language
- Knowledge of HACCP and COVID SOPs
Your team and working environment:
- The pre-opening project consists of 3 famous Accor brands - Adagio, Novotel and Mövenpick hotels which will have a total of 885 rooms, all located in Jumeirah Village Triangle by Mohammed Bin Zayed Road (E311) opposite City Centre Meisim.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
To join our Group, please visit https://careers.accor.com/
Job Location Information:
Date Posted: 2021-06-10