Hiring Organization / Company: Field Operations
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- To anticipate guest needs, and handle guest inquiries in a helpful and attentive Anantara manner.
- To have a complete knowledge of the hotel product, PBX System, including room types, rates, relative features and facilities, food and beverage outlets and promotions, spa and health club, and other Anantara properties.
- To take personal responsibility for the service and attitude with which our guest service is being delivered, and ensure it meets the highest standard of Anantara at all times.
- Take personal responsibility for ensuring all issues pertaining to guest satisfaction are met and that follow up is completed on a timely basis.
- To be proactive and innovative, suggesting alternatives that meet guest needs in enjoying their Anantara experience.
- To develop a close and harmonious working relationship with all hotel departments,
- To attend hotel events, daily shift briefings and training to improve professional skills.
- College diploma in hotel management or related field
- Previous experience in Front Office or Guest Services as Supervisor
- Good Communication skills
- Experience with Front Office Systems
- Good English skills, both written and spoken
Job Location Information:
City: Abu Dhabi
Location: Abu Dhabi
Date Posted: 2021-09-15