Hiring Organization / Company: Swvl
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Swvl is the leading technology company in the mass transportation market. We are a fast-growing data-driven company that is disrupting the public transportation market on multiple continents making people's lives better on a daily basis in countries such as Egypt, Kenya, Pakistan, UAE, and Jordan
Swvl is a revolutionary idea that was born from passion, loyalty, and persistence to face all challenges on the table, Swvl is not just a means to facilitate commuting, but a hunger to strive for solutions, encourage the contribution of youth in innovation, and inspire change. Swvl has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day.
About the role
You will be owning the entire digital acquisition strategy & execution for all of our Paid Search campaigns across Google, Apple or any other PPC platforms across all of our international markets. An ideal candidate for this role would be someone who loves & enjoys growing tech driven businesses using paid search channels, lives & breathes optimization using a blend of an analytical & creative mindset and has the knack & hunger to drive efficiency by leveraging & unlocking new opportunities of experimentation & automation.
What you'll do
- End to end planning, execution & measurement of SEM & PPC campaigns for web and mobile
- Smart & automated bid & scale optimizations across campaigns, objectives, products & markets
- Translate channel insights into test plans, product/feature proposals, and opportunities for optimization & automations to drive business actions and recommendations
- Help lay the foundational work for SEO in order to grow the share of organic traffic
- Build, Own & execute the experimentation roadmap for SEM & SEO by leveraging previous experience, best practices, tools, & processes to drive consistent improvement
- Leverage data, analytics & tools to make intelligent, informed & quantitative optimizations to improve critical metrics
- Unlock scale & reduction in CAC by partnering with data, product & engineering teams for future-looking marketing tech & automation initiatives across channels
- Measure the impact of work by establishing the right KPIs, developing reports, and communicating results with leadership and cross-functional stakeholders.
- Partner with internal & external design & creative stakeholders to constantly improve the performance of advertising copies.
- Research & execute the Go To Market strategy for new markets that Swvl will be entering from a SEM, SEO and ASO perspective
- Be a thought leader & innovator in finding new ways to engage with customers and establish Swvl as the first & preferred choice of commute
What you'll Need
- 5+ years of B2C experience in Growth & Digital Marketing space and at least 4 years of hands on PPC experience in either a tech company or a digital agency
- A track record of demonstrable business results through testing and deploying effective acquisition & engagement campaigns across different channels with a trial-and-learn mindset
- Excellent project management and communication skills with the ability to balance rigorous attention to detail with swift execution.
- Experienced in working with data, product & engineering teams on the marketing-tech & automation front
- Excellent communication, and cross-functional skills to collaborate with Creative team, Brand Marketing, City & country teams
- Self-motivated with an ability to think independently & analytically, comfortable working as an individual contributor, but also able to lead and motivate others toward a goal
- Strong bias for action and sense of urgency; the ability to make things happen quickly
- Global exposure & experience in search engine marketing is a must
- Hands on experience in Google Ads, Search Ads 360 and tools like SEMRush is a must
- Experience with both App & Web based paid marketing campaigns is a must.
- Experience in - on page & off page SEO is a must
- Experience in the Travel or eCommerce or Foodtech is a plus
Job Location Information:
Date Posted: 2021-09-15