Hiring Organization / Company: Darcey Flowers
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Responsible for maintaining routine banking activities including cash deposits, cash disbursement, fund transfer, bank reconciliation and daily bank balances monitoring.
- Maintains accounts receivables and expenses files and records.
- Oversee inventory and supply chain management according to company guidelines
- Perform critical inventory tasks to ensure the correct amount of items are in stock
- Maintain updated and accurate records of inventory, including transfers and cycle counts
- Review documentation and monitor product codes to search for discrepancies; troubleshoot quantity discrepancies between stock and records
- Develop and implement improvements to existing operational procedures in order to maximize efficiency and cut operations costs.
- Prepare, generate, and file financial inventory reports; review reports monthly with management
- Monitors and maintains current inventory levels; tracks orders and investigates problems.
- Maintains database, performs physical count of inventory, and reconciles actual stock count to computer-generated reports.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: AED3,000.00 - AED4,000.00 per month
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- accounting: 3 years (Preferred)
Job Location Information:
City: Al Quoz
Location: Al Quoz
Date Posted: 2021-07-19