Hiring Organization / Company: Google
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing/Business or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in B2B marketing.
- Experience with planning and executing marketing programs and budget management.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Experience marketing technical products including enterprise software purchase, development, and implementation cycles.
- Experience with or understanding of how to work with information technology decision makers and developer audiences.
- Excellent project management skills and experience managing multiple internal stakeholders, external creative agencies, events vendors and international projects.
- Familiarity with CRM systems (i.e. Salesforce.com) and Marketing Automation tools (i.e. Marketo) to assess campaign effectiveness.
- Excellent communication skills in both business and technical situations.
- Ability to speak and write in Arabic fluently.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. The Cloud Marketing team is looking for people who can help us write and tell the story of our customer's journey. Understanding the power of our products and how they impact businesses, you will help share how we provide our customers with the best solutions for innovation. If you’re as excited about building what’s next as we are, Google Cloud is the place for you.
The Marketing team at Google Cloud is responsible for assisting our audience through a seamless customer journey, from interest to discovery, trial, commitment and advocacy. As a Marketing Manager for Google Cloud, you will be responsible for leading the function and team to raise awareness, acquire new business, develop customers, and grow our user community in the UAE. You will be involved in building a large, loyal and engaged customer base, and work with a direct sales team on scalable marketing activities across multiple segments, channels, geographies, and phases of the customer lifecycle relationship.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems-from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can-changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Develop and secure buy-in for the marketing strategy for Google Cloud in the region.
- Manage customer acquisition and pipeline generation programs such as events, digital campaigns, account based marketing programs, etc.
- Position our products and solutions effectively amongst our customers, and build awareness and consideration programs for promoting Google Cloud.
- Track and analyze the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns, and adapt relevant global campaigns to the local market using customer and regional insights.
- Grow awareness, familiarity, and perception for Google Cloud amongst analysts and other influencer organizations.
Job Location Information: