Hiring Organization / Company: Emirates Agency For Kosher Certification (eakc)
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
We are a young and dynamic organization looking for an Executive Assistant/PA to join our team. You will be reporting to the Chief Executive and will be representing our Office.
This role is suited to someone who enjoys a full, challenging, and varied day with a strong team ethos and can-do attitude. The role is by its nature, flexible allowing for the expansion of opportunities or responsibilities outside of the areas set out below into other matters that you feel can contribute to.
1. Draft written & verbal communications and take dictation. This included typing, compiling, and preparing reports, presentations, and correspondence.
2. Answering and making calls on behalf of the Executive.
3. Preparing documents and agendas before internal and external meetings.
4. Draft meeting minutes and ensure all follow-ups are completed.
5. Remind the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines.
6. Ensure reservations are made, PCR tests booked, and manage the Executive’s schedule
7. Liaison with the driver(s) and managing his schedule and overtime.
8. Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems, which includes managing databases and filing systems.
9. Liaising with staff, suppliers, and clients.
10. Collating and filing expenses for the Executive.
11. Provide administrative support as and when required.
12. Execute small projects on behalf of the Executive office.
1. Serve as liaison between staff, executives, senior leaders, and Chief Executive regarding company climate, employee well-being, project updates, proposals, and planning
2. Assist the human resources department with new hires, including documentation and onboarding, and collaborate to address and resolve employee concerns.
3. Oversee daily operations through collaboration with senior management and department leaders, performing an array of administrative tasks from managing calendars, generating correspondence, maintaining hard copy and electronic files, planning and coordinating annual corporate meetings, and scheduling facilities
4. Build and develop relationships with all key stakeholders for increased efficiency and effective responsiveness to existing operations.
5. Promote effective communication internally and externally with stakeholders while representing the Executive’s office.
6. Serve as a subject matter expert, handle inquiries and develop action plans to address them, and assist with the preparation and dissemination of communications.
1. Tact & Diplomacy
2. Verbal and Written Communication
3. Organization Skills
4. Proactive Approach
5. Creative Problem Solving
6. Flexibility & Adaptability
1. Bachelor’s Degree
2. Fluency in English - written and spoken
3. Can do Approach and Attitude
4. Fluency in Arabic, Hebrew, French, Russian (Bonus)
5. Start-up experience (Bonus)
6. Non-Profit Experience (Bonus)
If you think you can contribute to our growing organization, send us your CV along with a cover letter addressed to 'Blue Cat' telling us how you believe your skill set can contribute to our team.
See you on the other side!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED9,000.00 - AED10,000.00 per month
All our employees have either taken the vaccination or are in the process of completing the vaccination. We have sanitizers, gloves, and masks available in the office for staff and visitors.
- What would you say are your top three strengths?
- Tell us what you think is meant by "excellent communication skills".
- Administration: 2 years (Required)
- Executive Assistant / PA: 1 year (Preferred)
Job Location Information:
- You may also interested for the following jobs:
- Ea & Pa To Chief Executive Jobs
- Jobs Vacancies in Emirates Agency For Kosher Certification (eakc)