Hiring Organization / Company: Q Express - Dubai South Branch
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- A degree in Engineering, Operations/Logistics/Supply Chain, from an accredited university
- 5+ years Operations/Logistics and/or Continuous Improvement Experience
- Background in Logistics, Supply Chain or Manufacturing Operations
- Knowledge and understanding of Lean principles and six sigma
- Proficient with MS Excel
- Willingness to travel as necessary, up to 40%
Do you want to be part of a team that is bringing Amazon to the front door of our customers across the UAE? Do you want to help design, develop and improve the way Amazon builds this business? Then this is your opportunity to make history!
If you are able to identify operational waste and inefficiencies, use metrics to drive operational improvement and quickly implement learning, then please apply for this position.
This program manager role is aimed at supporting the Amazon Logistics (AMZL) organization in the region bringing Amazon Worldwide standards rationalizing legacy programs to bring them up to Amazon standards. The role will aim at continuously seeking opportunities to improve quality and customer experience and develop and lead programs that will help drive end to end quality improvements
Core responsibilities include:
- Drive Continuous-Improvement projects to improve Quality-Metrics.
- Develop metrics and set up tools to measure operational performance as part of the business growth.
- Review and analyze customer defect data and develop corresponding action plans to improve these metrics.
- Develop and execute action plans that improves Quality.
- Use lean techniques and methodologies to root cause process deviations and develop countermeasures for these deviations.
- Work closely with stakeholders to secure resources for projects and provide support for other initiatives as needed.
- Manage and support operations during large-scale transformations.
- Work with cross functional teams to build a continuous improvement culture across Amazon Logistics
- Travel to sites to evaluate and ensure compliance of improvement initiatives.
- Master's Degree in Engineering, Industrial Engineering or Logistics & Supply Chain
- Six Sigma Black Belt
Job Location Information: