Hiring Organization / Company: Axios International
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Associate to take the next step in their Consulting career.
Axios is seeking a Consultant to join an expanding international team in Dubai and oversee Asia operations. The candidate will develop and implement access strategies in emerging markets and play a key role in consulting assignments for new and existing pharmaceutical and other relevant clients. The candidate will also oversee Axios’ access initiatives and operations in Asia, thus having the opportunity to see their consulting work in action.
Duties and Responsibilities
A variety of responsibilities will be requested in operational and strategic initiatives, including some or all of the following:
- Developing market access strategies for emerging markets
- Designing patient assistance programs and pricing strategies.
- Evaluating the economic value of specific program scenarios aimed to increase access of patients to treatment.
- Work in monitoring and evaluation of ongoing access program implementation projects
- Ensure the smooth execution of projects through the management of assigned project teams in project countries.
- Conduct face-to-face stakeholder interviews in assigned project countries.
- Successfully manage client relationships
- Lead business development efforts and drive Axios’ vision in the assigned region.
- Develop and manage relationships with key national and international stakeholders, ensuring that Axios’ strategy is aligned with stakeholder priorities.
- Oversee in the design and implementation of new projects, account planning, and proposal writing.
- Manage Axios Asia regional team and projects day-to-day.
- Lead the team in engaging new clients, and building strong, long-term relationships with existing clients.
- Communicate and coordinate with stakeholders and Axios management team in proactively identifying and resolving issues.
- Results orientation
- Technical skills
- Project management
- Customer focus
Educational Background and Experience
- Experience in a healthcare context is mandatory
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in science, economics, or social science
- Additional specialization in public health and/or epidemiology preferred.
- 2 – 5 years professional experience (pharmaceutical company or public health environment desirable)
- Proven project and people management experience
- Advanced competency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluency in written and oral English
- Experience in Asia preferable
- This is a full-time position that will be based in Dubai remotely managing assigned teams in Asia.
- Flexibility in working hours is essential.
- Frequent travel to Asia.
Job Location Information: