Hiring Organization / Company: Inspire Global Consulting Llc
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Chef d Partie - Indian Or International Cuisines is required for a very reputed Organization in Ras Al Khaimah.
Under the general guidance and supervision of Executive Chef and Sous Chef, the Chef de Partie will be responsible for and the management of a specific section and area of the kitchen. This includes the line staffs that are associated with that section.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
The Chef de Partie is responsible and accountable for (but not limited to) the following:
Functional and Technical:
- Perform all necessary tasks to accommodate excellent performance according to the Standard Operating Policies and Procedures (SOPP).
- Work with Executive Chef, Sous Chef and the kitchen team to set out, maintain and monitor high standards in the quality of food both as to its preparation and its presentation.
- Responsible for all culinary dishes that are prepared in the station / designated production area of the kitchen.
- Good knowledge and competence regarding the cuisine that is being prepared in the section.
- Responsible for the kitchen equipment in the section and make sure it is maintained and in good working order at all times.
- Aware of current food trends with regard to presentation and style and help with new menu ideas and menu design.
- Strong Organisational skills to ensure that the section delivers meals in a timely manner as required.
- Ensure Unit kitchen is left clean and tidy at all times.
- Ensuring that all completed food is correctly wrapped, labelled and put in out-fridge for each event.
- Ensure that all completed jobs are fully checked off before it leaves the kitchen.
- Work well under pressure and lead by example.
- Responsible for ensuring that the restaurant’s kitchen, stores, and kitchen operation and staff adheres to HACCP guidelines and Municipality rules and regulations in regards to food handling, preparation and health and hygiene.
- Order or requisition food or other supplies needed to ensure an efficient kitchen operation.
- Trouble shoot and to find a solution if any problem arise.
- Maintain effective communication within the kitchen and service; be responsive to staff suggestions and concerns and work to resolve problems.
- Complete daily food orders based upon scheduled events.
- Conduct regular inspections of the entire kitchen/dishwashing areas and coolers and promptly act to correct deficiencies found during inspection.
- Monitor sanitation practices to ensure that employees follow standards and regulations.
- Attend mandatory meetings including divisional meetings, executive meetings, staff meetings, etc.
- Keep work area clean and organised.
- Demonstrate positive leadership characteristics which inspire Team Members to meet and exceed standards.
Qualifications (Specific Knowledge, Skill and Ability
- The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Minimum of three years’ experience as a CDP in a high volume, fast pace, quality hotel or private household.
- Knowledge of therapeutic diets, special food requirements, and food production preferred
- Thorough knowledge of hot and cold food preparation.
- Good working knowledge of accepted sanitation standards and health codes.
- Basic mathematical skills necessary to understand recipes, measurements, requisition amounts and portion sizes.
- Ability to read, write and understand the English language in order to complete requisitions read recipes and communicates with other employees and managers.
- Sufficient manual dexterity of hand in order to use all kitchen equipment, i.e. knives, spoons, spatulas, tongs, slicers, etc.
- Ability to perform duties in confined spaces and within extreme temperature ranges.
- Passion for food - someone who enjoys the process of food preparation and creating menus
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED4,000.00 per month
- What is your current location ?
- Are you on Visit / Cancelled Visa ?
- How soon can you join if selected ?
- Diploma (Preferred)
- Chef De Partie in UAE: 3 years (Preferred)
- Indian / International Cuisines: 3 years (Preferred)
Job Location Information:
Date Posted: 2021-09-14