Hiring Organization / Company: Amanos Restaurant And Café
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Location: Jumeirah 3, Dubai, AE
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: 2500 AED plus Accommodation, Transportation and Duty Meal
About the Client: The hiring company is an Arabic Themed Restaurant in Dubai
- Maintain the cleanliness and tidiness of the cash desk (including invoice folder when applicable) and ensure that consumable materials (such as bags, rolls, etc.) are replenished throughout the day and marketing/communication tools are properly displayed.
- Prepare cash money, electronic cards slips, discounts, and VAT vouchers, etc. at the end of day and submit them in compliance with company policies and security standards and report cash discrepancies.
- Deliver a high standard customer service, provide clients with the necessary support, and promote gift cards, up-sell and cross-sell products and services.
- Ensure cash policies and procedures are applied duly and accurately.
- Handle alteration and reservation requests, fill all related slips and log books as well as check alteration, reservation items at shop opening to ensure their conformity to the set procedures.
- Greet customers, and compute sales price of purchases by entering amounts into the system.
- Up-sell and cross-sell products and services in order to reach hourly and daily sales targets, and handle the sales of events tickets.
- Process all payment methods in accordance with Accounting procedures and policies.
- Follow property control audit standards and cash handling procedures (e.g., blind drops).
- Count bank at end of shift, complete designated cashier reports, resolve any discrepancies, drop off receipts, and secure bank.
- Obtain assigned bank and ensure accuracy of contracted monies, obtaining change required for expected business level, and keeping bank secure at all times.
- Transport bank to/from assigned workstation, following security procedures.
- Set up and organize cashier workstation with designated supplies, forms, and resource materials; and maintain cleanliness of workstation at all times.
- 20 to 35 years old Diploma in High School or any related certification
- At least 1 year of experience in a relevant position
- Familiarity with restaurant cashiering operations
- Candidates who can start immediately will be prioritized and available in United Arab Emirates
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal; knowledge of Arabic is an advantage
Contract length: 24 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: From AED2,500.00 per month
- Diploma (Preferred)
- Cashiering: 2 years (Preferred)
Job Location Information:
Date Posted: 2021-09-14