Hiring Organization / Company: Deloitte
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Working as a core member of our Global Health Sciences team, the Business Development Manager will prospect and sell our portfolio of preclinical and clinical testing and analytical services to clients in the Pharma and Biopharma industries. Partnering with our global lab network, you will ensure that clients in your assigned territory receive a best-in-class molecule to market testing service. Your territory will be the MENA region.
More specifically, you will:
- Generate business opportunities for SGS Health Sciences across the Israel and MENA regions;
- Develop a business network of clients in the Pharma and Biopharma research and development sector;
- Provide Market Analysis and competitive intelligence to support corporate development activities;
- Ensure that SGS Health Sciences has the laboratory capacity to provide contracted services and solutions;
- Develop a regional sales strategy to achieve defined sales targets and prioritize a list of target accounts for specific service sales;
- Develop regional promotional marketing plan for region with Marketing function to support selling activity;
- Work with commercial operations and service delivery teams within SGS to develop accurate and timely quotations and proposals to clients;
- Actively follow up on all proposals and conduct client presentations whenever required;
- Ensure proposals, quotations and contracts are renewed or amended as necessary;
- Ensure appropriate project handover to client delivery teams as required.
- Educated to degree level in Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry or a similar subject;
- Proven experience in selling Life Sciences services and solutions to global clients;
- Experience of working within a Contract Research Organization (CRO) beneficial;
- Knowledge of the drug development process (from preclinical to clinical testing) advantageous;
- Proven experience of working with a matrix organization, preferably on an international scale;
- Fluency in English and the language of allocated territory. Multiple language proficiency would be an advantage.
This position will be based remotely in UAE.
Job Location Information:
City: Abu Dhabi
Location: Abu Dhabi
- You may also interested for the following jobs:
- Business Development Manager - Drug Development Services Jobs
- Jobs Vacancies in Deloitte