Hiring Organization / Company: Amanos Restaurant And Café
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Location: Jumeirah 3, Dubai, AE
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: 2500 AED plus Accommodation, Transportation and Duty Meal
About the Client: The hiring company is an Arabic Themed Restaurant in Dubai
- Perform all necessary tasks to service beverages in the outlet according to the standard
- Preparing Coffee, Tea, Juices, Milkshakes and Etc…
- Conduct weekly training sessions on coffee and tea preparation, current and upcoming promotions and up-selling of any F&B products in conjunction with the outlet supervisor.
- Achieve total guest satisfaction and organizational profitability through effective utilization
- Work towards the timely set up of the outlet areas and the completion of all mise en place work in line with the opening hours.
- Delight the guest by offering trend setting and innovative products and services, contribute to sales activities and assist in maximizing revenue.
- Keep the supplies and stock up to requirements. Prepare store requisitions.
- Extend prompt services to all guests and treat guests and colleagues in a courteous manner.
- Ensure all hygiene standards are met and kept within the outlet environment.
- Ensure all opening and closing checklists are complied with at all times.
- Proper shift handovers to inform colleagues about what happened in the shift and what is important for the rest of the day/week.
- Support and provide assistance to other outlets whenever necessary
- 20 to 35 years old Diploma in High School or any related certification
- At least 2 years of experience in a relevant position
- Familiarity with handling cash or using POS systems excellent communication skills
- Candidates who can start immediately will be prioritized and available in United Arab Emirates
- Knowledge in Latte Art, Specialty Coffee and Tea Brewing skills
Contract length: 24 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: From AED2,500.00 per month
- Barista / Juice Maker: 2 years (Preferred)
Job Location Information:
Date Posted: 2021-09-14