Hiring Organization / Company: Minor Hotels
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- To promote and ensure guest satisfaction, achieved through his/her ability to develop and maintain a strong team environment, placing emphasis on Associate satisfaction and delivery of prompt, courteous service.
- Prompt and courteous delivery of all orders, maintaining a positive image through all each guest contact and through cleanliness of guest areas.
- Assure total guest satisfaction in the service of food and beverage through the supervision of prompt and courteous delivery of restaurant/bar orders
- During shift, ensure that guests are satisfied by assisting with serving, seating, communication with kitchen, and by striving to speak to all guests.
- Assist in maintaining a highly motivated and well trained staff
- Open and close shift in accordance with Manager’s Checklist.
- Train, maintain and enforce all Anantara Service Standards
- Properly execute revenue and check control procedures on shift
- Maintain a safe and sanitary work environment for all Associates and guests
- Gather and implement all proper tools for running shifts (i.e. schedules, floor plans, reservations, checks)
- Find solutions for problems such as call outs, last minute bookings, or any other daily problems that may arise.
- Be on the floor during entire meal period and ensure adequate coverage
- Ensure that only a quality product is being served
- Maintain proper Associate uniform standards
- Manage an effective repair and maintenance program through the use of work orders, inspections, etc.
- Exercise station rotation to ensure stations are distributed fairly. Handle daily Associate relations (i.e. scheduling, time adjustments, etc.)
- Assist any Associate in his/her job performance, when required, to ensure guest satisfaction. Assist in implementing an effective training program for new and current associates
- Encourage problem solving by Associates through proper training and empowerment, to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Establish effective communication with Associates to gain their trust and respect through his/her hard work. Maintain fair and consistent counseling and/or disciplinary procedures in accordance with Anantara’s Guarantee of Fair Treatment Policy
- Identify and recommend incentive programs, new ideas, and methods of operation
LOCAL HIRE ONLY
Previous experience in 5 Star Luxury property in similar role.
College diploma in Hotel Management or related field
Eye for detail to achieve operational excellence
Excellent guest service skills
Job Location Information:
City: Abu Dhabi
Location: Abu Dhabi