Hiring Organization / Company: Amanos Restaurant And Café
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Location: Jumeirah 3, Dubai, AE
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: 4000 AED plus Accommodation, Transportation and Duty Meal
About the Client: The hiring company is an Arabic Themed Restaurant in Dubai
- Maintain the Bakery Section
- Clean kitchen equipment and tools before use
- Weigh flour and other ingredients to prepare dough
- Bake different bread types, cakes, pastry
- Adjust oven temperatures to ensure proper baking
- Mix various ingredients to create fillings for cakes and pies
- Decorate cakes with glazes, icings, buttercream and edible toppings, like flowers
- Shape dough to prepare different types of pastries, including croissants, cookies and sweet rolls
- Preparing Manakish, Sambousek and other Arabic pastries
- Prepare custom-made pastries based on customers' preferences (e.g. birthday cakes)
- Recommend recipes to renew our menu and attract more customers
- Track food supplies and place orders, as needed
- Managing the baking ingredients inventory and requesting the purchase of stock.
- Tracking ingredient expiry dates and arranging their use accordingly.
- Reporting low baked goods stock to the Baker in a timely manner.
- Maintaining a clean and tidy baked goods counter and performing other duties on request.
- Cleaning the kitchen after business hours and preparing it for the next day.
- 25 to 40 years old Diploma in High School or any related certification
- At least 2 years of experience in a relevant position
- Proven Track record in Pastry and Bakery operations
- Candidates who can start immediately will be prioritized and available in United Arab Emirates
- Knowledge in Arabic Bread and Pastries
Contract length: 24 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: From AED4,000.00 per month
- Baking (Arabic Pastry): 3 years (Preferred)
Job Location Information:
Date Posted: 2021-09-14