Hiring Organization / Company: Aster Dm Healthcare
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
At Medcare, you will join an exceptional group of colleagues that are passionate about developing the services and solutions that differentiate us in the healthcare sector. People are at the heart of every relationship we build. Our brand promise of ‘We’ll Treat You Well’ extends to our colleagues, patients and customers. We trust our colleagues as a valuable member of our healthcare team and pledge to treat one another with respect and dignity.
Our open-door policy and our focus on collaboration and innovation create a thriving environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to build diverse teams. Our goal is to create an environment where people of different backgrounds can contribute at their highest level and where their differences can make a positive difference for Aster.
- Assists in tracking, identifying, recording and compiling of the training needs for different functions within the organization
- Ensures the development of training calendar and delivery of training programs as per training calendar
- Plans the onboarding and training needs for the new employees
- Assist in building content for training for the trainees
- Select appropriate internal and external trainers for delivering the training modules effectively wherever applicable
- An annual calendar, completed and communicated to the employees before the end of the year, helps with hiring decisions, vacation planning and meeting planning for the entire upcoming year
- Employee training needs to be aligned with organization’s strategic, human resources or individual development plans
- Calculate Analysis the suitability of training program to the set objective
- Ensure that the learners gain relevant knowledge and skills
- Evaluates the learners to improve their performance at work
- Understands how the training has impacted the learner’s performance and attitude at work
- Calculate benefits from the training program achieved through ROI
- Liaise with various departments for change in training dates, venue and timing and confirming attendance of nominees
- Ensure all training documents are duly filled and handed in by the trainer after every training for updating into the tracker
- Supervises the delivery of the planned training content/course
- Collects employee feedback at the end of every training session, and take necessary action, wherever required
- Organize training effectiveness feedback and use it effectively to improvise training methodology
- Ensure successful delivery of onboarding programmes for new recruits and re-orientation for existing employees
- Select appropriate training methods to enhance engagement and interactivity among the trainees
- BSc/BA in Business, Psychology or a related field
- Post Graduate/ MBA /Marketing or other relevant field
- Minimum 5 years of experience overall
- Proven track record of delivering new and innovative training workshops
Key skills required:
- Passion for delivering trainings/workshops
- Commitment to deliver high-quality products
- Able to thrive and adapt to change in a very fast paced environment
- Solid Senior Stakeholder management skills
Medcare Hospitals and Medical Centres (Medcare), the premium healthcare division of Aster DM Healthcare, is one of the pioneering healthcare providers in the region.
With a focus on delivering a patient-centric journey as well as encouraging clinical excellence and state-of-the-art care, Medcare operates three multi-specialty hospitals including Medcare Hospital Safa Park Dubai, Medcare Hospital Sharjah and Medcare Women and Children Hospital in Dubai and one specialty hospital Medcare Orthopaedics & Spine Hospital. In addition, it has three specialty centres and 12 multi-specialty centres in key locations across Dubai and Sharjah.
With a team of 350+ qualified healthcare professionals, Medcare promotes and supports the highest standards in preventive, curative and rehabilitative healthcare.
Job Location Information:
Date Posted: 2021-09-14