Hiring Organization / Company: Headway Holding Group
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
1. Female, preferably and Arab national with self-confidence and pleasing personality
2. Should have 3-5 years experience in interior design and fit-out
3. Articulate, can speak and understand English and Arabic
4. Bachelor’s degree holder
- Provide recommendations for the technical direction of the program
- Pre-design support including preparation of Project Definition Documents
- Participate in design review process as needed for all program elements
- Verify projects comply with program and code requirements
- Support the writing of RFQ, RFP and TOSR documents with an architectural project focus
- Complete site visits to evaluate and assess site architectural concerns and provide remediation recommendations
- Support creation and update of facilities standards and specifications
- Evaluation of design alternatives
- Provide miscellaneous technical support as required by the program
- Prepare detailed engineering drawings and specifications for miscellaneous design assignments as directed by the client
- Develop engineering calculations, diagrams and technical reports
- Assess potential program risks associated with materials, schedule, and costs
- Provide Fit out Subject Matter Expertise (SME) and competence to internal stakeholders to aid informed technical and operational decision-making.
- Manage the architectural design ensuring that projects are subjected to the required due diligence to ensure consistent quality of built assets with a predictable operational outcome.
- Liaise and integrate with all relevant engineering disciplines to ensure that the design meets the Clients quality, budget and time requirements.
- Perform reviews of third-party designs to ensure compliance to company standards and policies as well as relevant local and international specifications
- Continuously monitor and report the progress of the Fit-out Design – architectural workstream projects in terms of safety, budget, schedule, quality etc.
- Contribute to the monitoring and reporting of supply chain key deliverable and associated KPIs.
- Contribute to post project reviews including the identification of opportunities for participating in change initiatives, programmes and projects in alignment to leading practices, improvement of processes and productivity improvement.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Interior design: 3 years (Required)
- Arabic and English (Preferred)
Job Location Information:
City: Abu Dhabi
Location: Abu Dhabi
Date Posted: 2021-07-18