Hiring Organization / Company: Aldar Academies
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Aldar Education is currently seeking a dedicated professional to join our growing CPD team as Administrative Coordinator– Aldar Training Academy working across our growing number of schools in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi commencing 15th August 2021. This role is based out of our Headquarters and involves supporting our family of schools to deliver outstanding curriculum provision to over 20,000 students.
This post will report directly to the Group Head – School Review and CPD.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the highly successful Aldar Education family of schools and to help shape the future of Abu Dhabi’s leading school group. We currently own or operate 18 schools covering the British, US and IB curricula across the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
The successful candidate will combine an excellent track record of outstanding administrative practice and an understanding of working in an educational setting. The ideal candidate should be adept with IT and software skills and should also be used to working with software programmes such as excel and word as well as familiar with LMS typically used in Education. The candidate should possess strong communication skills and work extremely well as part of a team.
The successful candidate will be closely aligned with the core values and ethos of Aldar Education and possess a genuine understanding and appreciation of the values of the region.
- To embody the values, vision and ethos of Aldar Education and to assist the School Review, CPD and Support team in delivering policy which will ensure high quality and successful outcomes for all teaching programmes.
- To support the School Review, CPD and Support team in achieving the key teaching and learning objectives for individual schools within the network through supporting the team to develop a high-quality review system that identifies schools’ strengths and areas for development.
- To support the School Review, CPD and Support team in achieving the key business and training objectives of Aldar Training Academy.
- To carry out reception duties for Aldar Training Academy, answering queries and organising schedules for ATA team.
- To support the team by taking meeting minutes, collating and filling all documentation including training material.
- Designs and creates marketing materials and all documentation pertaining to training and school review including letterheads, reports, filing and archiving of documents.
- To support the School Review team with the internal Aldar Education review process by collating, organising and aligning all review reports and transferring to the ATA template and filing reports
- To support the marketing of ATA and sales of ATA courses to non-Aldar Education entities.
- To undertake and carry out any other such comparable duties commensurate with the grade of the post, as required by your Line Manager, Group Head of School Review, CPD & Support and /or the Directors of Education as they occur.
- To lead by example to maintain a high standard of professionalism at all times.
CPD and School Improvement:
- Establishes filing system and records for all school review documentation and CPD requisitions, maintains and distributes office stationery and supplies.
- Handling of petty cash and keeping up to date records of purchases for training and other purposes
- Compiles or coordinates the compilation of data, and prepares in the form of reports, analysis, tabulations, etc. Distributes data as instructed.
- Drafts letters/memos and routine correspondence for supervisor’s signature. Screens outgoing correspondence before approval.
- Arranges for meetings as instructed. Includes arranging conferences, visual aids and refreshments. May attend meetings to take minutes.
- Receives, sorts and distributes all incoming mail. Makes copies as needed and presents to supervisor. Prepares outgoing mail for dispatch. Maintains a proper register for incoming/outgoing mail. Ensures direct delivery of confidential material/mail.
- Performs other similar or related duties as assigned, such as liaising with concerned personnel on all visa, travel and accommodation matters involving Divisional employees; circulating correspondence and periodicals as instructed; etc.
- Take minutes for all ATA meetings
- Keeps attendance records of participants in CPD training and reviews, collates feedback
- Creates certificates and generates these according to training requirements
- Designs and creates all marketing materials including preparing webinar links for internal and external views.
- Monitors, maintains and updates information to all external and internal course participants through the designated LMS system.
- Ensures all marketing and training materials meet brand guidelines and are of a high quality.
- Quality assures all School Review documents and reports to ensure they meet guidelines.
- High School Certificate or bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years in administration
- Strong English and communication skills, written and oral.
- Proficient in operating PC, Facsimile, Photocopier, Telex and various office machines, including working knowledge of prevailing popular application software and spreadsheets.
- Ability to type in English and take shorthand at the required Company rates.
- Attention to detail with diligent follow up, and able to execute in a timely manner.
- Skilled in multi-tasking, meeting deadlines and handling pressure.
- Strong skills with IT and LMS systems
- Organizational ability, of self and others
- Collaborative team member
- Creative skills
- Forethought and forward planning
- Talented in networking with cultural sensitivity
- Excellent interpersonal skills and intercultural awareness
What We Offer:
Aldar Education are a family of world-class, child centred, and innovative schools based in the UAE. We educate over 25,000 students across our group of owned and managed schools and as we grow so does our need for highly skilled, inspirational, and dedicated school leaders. We offer an attractive remuneration package, our future-focused learning model includes both students and staff and so we place a special emphasis on professional development, coaching and training.
Successful candidates will have access to a wide network of professionals and opportunities to both lead and contribute to training others as well as developing themselves.
Aldar Education are keen to hear from like-minded, forward thinking school leaders who would welcome the challenge and opportunities that we have to offer.
Job Location Information:
City: Abu Dhabi
Location: Abu Dhabi
Date Posted: 2021-06-10
- You may also interested for the following jobs:
- Administrative Coordinator– Aldar Training Academy - Aldar Education Jobs
- Jobs Vacancies in Aldar Academies