Hiring Organization / Company: Equinix
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 200+ data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. We are a fast-growing global company with 70+ consecutive quarters of growth. Through our innovative portfolio of high-performance products and services, we have created the largest, most active global ecosystem of nearly 10,000 companies, including 1,800+ networks and 2,900+ cloud and IT service providers in over 26 countries spanning five continents.
As a recognized global leader in its industry, Equinix employs dedicated, driven experts who take pride in their work. When you choose to work for Equinix, you’re not just picking a job; you’re embarking on a career. You’re not just working at a company; you’re joining a vital, global team.
To support our growing sales teams in the MENA region we are looking for an Account Executive to join our team in Dubai.
What is the role about?
The Account Executive is responsible for ensuring successful achievement of global sales booking targets mainly in Fortune100 companies in MENA spanning multiple industries. This includes the sales planning and preparation of the vertical strategy to enhance growth on a global level. In the role, you will develop and maintain excellent relationships with multilevel contacts up to CXOs and as well with the respective Partner, Channel and Alliances contacts. Conducting global account meetings, preparing and documenting all account plans as well as analyzing the effective business environment, analyzing and preparing forecast and estimates for various selling procedures are further duties.
Your responsibilities are in detail:
- Prospecting for new business, hunting for new opportunities within Enterprise industry.
- Establishing track record selling and creating complex deals.
- Identify and formulate lead generation activities with marketing and inside sales for the vertical market.
- Work closely with prospects, vendors and customers to develop roadmaps or prepare business cases to build solutions for business opportunities that drive customer success.
- Translate Platform Equinix capabilities into high value solution sets for target customers.
- Plan for, build and maintain effective relationships with senior executives, key decision makers, influencers and technical experts across the client organization.
- Develop clear understanding of customer environments.
- Responding to incoming and cross-sector prospects & customer enquiries.
- Conducting sales presentations to customers and prospects.
- Organizing and conducting site visits.
- Present regular forecasting, planning and reporting to sales management.
- Participate in company and industry events.
Who are you?
- Relevant sales and enterprise knowledge in various industries
- Is driven self-starter with a can-do spirit and strong business attitude
- Strong hunting mentality
- Proficient at planning and executing account strategies and maintaining effective long-term business relationships at the senior level with key decision makers.
- C-Level/executive business sales experience.
- Ability to confidently liaise with and successfully present to senior audiences.
- Proficiency in building business cases presenting them to top decision makers.
- Intercultural proficiency in dealing internationally and with matrix organizations
- Excellent presentation skills and strong negotiation skills.
- Possess excellent verbal communication skills.
- Fluent English is required.
What we offer
Next to a competitive salary, sales incentive plan and attractive benefits we offer you the opportunity to leave your mark in a company that is growing quickly and still manages to keep a pioneering spirit. Equinix offers a company culture that values commitment, respect and fun at work.
Want to learn more or apply?
Please use the link to our career web page to apply, so we can get back to you as soon as possible.
C heck YouTube to discover who we are and what we do and find here a video about our company culture.
We look forward to meeting you!
Job Location Information: