- Keeping a track of the open positions and thus working on the same to complete the recruitment cycle in desired no. of days.
- Posting of advertisement on free websites to get candidates.
- Screening of resumes for the desired post
- Scheduling the interviews.
- Forwarding the documents to the for further processing
- Prepare and present MIS (Management Information Reports)
- Prepare the necessary documents for audit purpose and assisting in external audits and internal audits.
- Map out annual training plans for management, HR, customer support and more
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training records
- Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job Role: Human Resources and Recruitment
Company Industry: Engineering
Monthly Salary: AED 5,000+
Career Level: Entry Level
Degree: Bachelor’s degree
Related HR Coordinator Jobs Vacancies
There's more jobs in our records. Use our search form bellow to find it!